We are looking for a nurse qualified Nurse Unit Manager to work closely with the Home Manager in our Nursing home in Harlow, Essex.
What to Expect:
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Working 45 hours per week (minus breaks) including some weekends.
The Nurse Unit Manager will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence. Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured.
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will ensure that your team is well supported and happy in their jobs, as this will help them to provide the best care for our residents. You will also need to be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
- Registered Nurse qualified with active PIN
- A passion for elderly care
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday
- Annual Salary Review
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://careers.excelcareholdings.com/en-GB/page/employee-refer)*
*Terms & Conditions apply
Please apply online today.
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control