Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Food & Beverage Chef in our Bristol North Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will take full responsibility for the kitchen area. You will bring every ounce of your care and attention to quality, to everything you do. You will also be committed to going above and beyond in the quality of booth food and service. As a Food & Beverage Chef you will;
- Promote a friendly, relaxing and professional atmosphere.
- Make sure everyone, who uses the Club, enjoys an exceptional first impression with excellent and efficient service.
- Train and develop a team that can produce all kinds of healthy and nutritional food and drink, using fresh ingredients.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage Chef you will have;
- A strong background in food production and development.
- Ideally, an NVQ in Food Production or a similar qualification.
- A flair for managing and handling fresh produce.
- Strong organization skills.
- The ability to achieve and maintain budget levels, costs and gross percentages.
- An engaging style and excellent way with people, from your team to your customers.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Bristol North Weekly Hours - 40 hours Contract Type - Permanent Salary - £17,140 per annum Closing date - 23/10/2019