My client is looking to recruit a Qualified Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader to help support the growth their fantastic expanding nursery based near Norwood, London. The successful candidate must be inspiring, enthusiastic and the skills to ensure the children to get the best possible start in life.
- Have an expert understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Plan and implement learning opportunities
- Be passionate about childcare
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with your team and parents alike
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Make accurate and effective assessments of children during their individual stages of development.
The successful candidate can look forward a competitive salary and pension scheme! Coupled with 30 days annual leave and plenty of staff social events – this is a really fantastic environment to be a part of. Working closely with the community allows a real opportunity to build ties in a unique way!
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then apply today! Alternatively call Tayler on 01926 676369 to register your details.
- Child Care
- Safety Principles