Our Client are looking to employ a 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner for their fantastic Nursery based near Waterlooville. The Nursery Nurse must be empowered, enthusiastic and driven to deliver young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.
- Create an engaging environment and reflect on the effectiveness of the environment
- To complete observations on individual and groups of children
- Ensure children’s care needs are met
- Have your own key children
- Reflect on children’s enquiries and plan
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement.
- To be proactive about your own professional development
You are Required to have:
- A minimum of a level 2 or 3 qualification within childcare
- Sound understanding of child development and of children’s needs along with the EYFS statutory framework.
- A positive approach to professional development
The successful candidate can look forward to!
- A very competitive salary and performance related pay
- Additional day off for your birthday
- 60 % discounted childcare
- The chance to attend the week long International Study Tour in REGGIO EMILIA in ITALY (all expenses paid)
- Free lunch, homemade by cook
- Long service rewards – e.g. increased holiday entitlement, after 5 years service
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call our nursery team on 01926 676369 or register your details.
- Child Development
- Professional Development
- Self Motivation
- Child Care