We are proud to be working on behalf of a private family run day nursery who are looking to employ a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner for their well-established setting based near Romford, Essex. The Nursery Nurse have a passion for childcare and be enthusiastic and driven to take on the responsibility to provide young children the best early years education and care needed for their development in a stimulating learning environment.
- Build strong relationships with the team, the children and parents/carers
- Supervise the children fully and maintain ratios
- Have an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Plan and assess children, with the possibility of having your own group of key children and work as part of a team.
- Be able to implement the EYFS in to planning activities
For this role you are required to:
- Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
- Have a paediatric first aid certificate and some basic safeguarding training
- Over 1 year’s experience working in a nursery setting
- Sound understanding of child development and of children’s needs along with the EYFS statutory framework.
- A positive approach to professional development
- Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
- A very competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Working for a setting that has just earned, ‘The Award for Early Years Team Of The Year’
- Onsite parking
- Quality working facilities
- Regular recognition and appreciation
Get in touch
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call our nursery team on 01926 676369 or register your details. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Professional Development