Nursing Associate, Chester
Are you looking to maximise your income in 2021? Would you like flexibility in your working schedule? Then Chase Medical has an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently actively recruiting Nursing Associates in the Chester area for flexible locum opportunities in Primary Care settings.
To be considered in the following role, you must:
- Have experience working in GP surgery setting
- Be registered with the NMC
- Hold a Nursing Associate Foundation Degree
In return, we can offer you:
- High rates of pay (£11.75 - £18 per hour including holiday pay).
- Flexibility, there is ability to adjust start/finish times and working hours, as per your preference
- Great CPD opportunities! Boost your clinical experience, form new professional relationships and diversify your portfolio
- Dedicated recruitment consultants to help secure the right role for you
- Shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance
- Access to shifts not advertised anywhere else
- No workplace politics!
- A dedicated compliance team to help with your registration process
Want to know more? Email your CV to Email blocked - click to apply or call the office on 0114 275 7421 for more information.
Who are Chase Medical?
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care recruitment working with up to 40% of GP surgeries nationwide.
We work with Primary Care clinicians, including Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Nursing Associates, Nurse Practitioners, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers and more, providing permanent positions or locum shifts.
It is free to join Chase, and you gain a personal consultant to assist you in finding the perfect new role or locum work, locally.
Chase Medical also run a referral scheme, so if you know any Primary Care clinicians looking for work, let us know and you could receive up to £500 as a reward for a successful referral.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Hardworking And Dedicated