Belmont Recruitment are currently in search of a Nursing Associate / Assistant Band 3-4 to join the Community Mental Health Service based out of Richmond Upon Thames in Greater London. The role is Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, however there is scope for flexibility so applicants who cannot work full time are still encouraged to apply, this is initially on an ongoing locum however this will most likely be made permanent.
The post holder will play an important role in delivering first-rate care for our service users, and working as part of the team to provide the right support and assistance to our service users in their recovery. As this is a new role for the team we are looking for someone to come with enthusiasm and ideas on how we can shape this role moving forward. We anticipate the main duties of this role initially to include:
- Health Promotion and physical health monitoring
- Clozapine, Mood stabiliser and Depot clinics
- Undertake Blood Pressure monitoring and taking as directed by Senior Nurse Practitioner as required
- Undertake ECG as directed by Senior Nurse Practitioner/Medic as required.
- Outreach depots
The pay rate for this locum role is between £11.54 - £17.54 per hour dependant on experience, however this is open for negotiation for someone with years of experience.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities
- 24/7 Assistance
- Block Bookings Months in advance
- Free DBS Check
- Weekly payroll
- Free Mandatory Online Training Modules
- Uniform provided
- Dedicated consultant
This Nursing Associate / Assistant role (Band 3-4) is being advertised by James O’Kane; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.