Nursing Associate post in Chester! Earn £18.50 - £35 per hour, including holiday pay.
A GP surgery in Chester is looking for a Nursing Associate to take locum shifts to support their existing practice team.
You would join the surgery as a locum member of their team, taking sessions as and when you are available, able to choose your working days and start/finish times. This could fit easily around any existing work/home commitments you may have.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have experience working in GP surgery setting
- Be registered with the NMC
- Hold a Nursing Associate Foundation Degree
- Have experience and training in Dopplers and Compression dressings
Benefits of this position include:
- High rates of pay (£18 - £35 per hour including holiday pay).
- Flexibility, there is ability to adjust start/finish times and working hours, as per your preference
- Great CPD opportunities!
- Opportunity to make professional connections your area, and add to your CV!
How to apply:
Simply submit your CV to Chase Medical, or contact Email blocked - click to apply or call Elizabeth on 01142757421
Who are Chase Medical?
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, who are working on behalf of this surgery, to recruit a new Nursing Associate.
We work with Primary Care clinicians, including Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Nursing Associates, Nurse Practitioners, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers and more, providing permanent positions or locum shifts.
It is free to join Chase, and you gain a personal consultant to assist you in finding the perfect new role or locum work, locally.
Chase Medical also run a referral scheme, so if you know any Primary Care clinicians looking for work, let us know and you could receive up to £500 as a reward for a successful referral.
If you are interested in this Nursing Associate position in Chester, get in touch with Elizabeth Lord now (Email blocked - click to apply, 01142757421).
I look forward to hearing from you.