Nursing Home Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company`s objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
Job Requirements for the Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
Skills/ Qualifications Nursing Home Manager:
• Previous managerial experience
• RGN or RMN
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
Benefits for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• A fantastic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Pleasant, supportive working environment
• Career Progression
• Well established, local and expanding client
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager has become available in a service situated in Sheffield with a reputable care provider. The Nursing Home Manager Role is based in a medium service the service offers Residential and Nursing care for the elderly. It is easily accessible from surrounding areas and close to local transport links.
To apply please contact Shona on [Click here to apply]
or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org