Salary: Up to 60k depending on experience and qualifications.
Okeley Care Centre is a care home with a Good CQC Overall Rating who are now looking for a motivated, energetic Home Manager to run our 84 bedded purpose built Residential Care Home, based in Chelmsford Essex.
We are looking to introduce a nursing unit at this home in the near future therefore on this occasion you would need to be a qualified nurse.
If you are passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring a person-centred approach is undertaken at all times then they would love to hear from you.
Strong managerial or supervisory experience
Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people
CQC recognised care management qualification
Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Refer a Friend Scheme
* Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
* Structured career path and progression opportunities
* An employer contribution pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Long Service Awards
* Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
If you wish to apply or would like to find out more, please contact us today - we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications is 20th September 2018. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of closing date then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but we thank you for your interest.
We are an equal opportunities employe