This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home. You must possess experience of working in the health care sector, be driven and motivated and believe in quality care.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You must have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award. Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
As Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders and external contacts. You will utilise your strong creative and marketing skills to proactively promote the home in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Home Manager:
* Proven management experience in a similar position
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
* Strong commercial awareness – care industry preferred but not required
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* NMC Nursing Pin (RN, RMN or RGN)
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time