Position: Nursing Home Manager (RGN+RMN`s Considered)
Location: Great Warley, Essex
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Job Reference: J43670
Nursing Home Manager Required in the South Essex area of Great Warley! Up to £50K for this beautiful, small nursing home.
On behalf of a flourishing and progressing organisation I am looking for an experienced nursing home manager or deputy nursing home manager to manage a small/medium sized nursing home in the Great Warley area of Essex.
The home is stunning and is in a great situation, it can be easily accesible from north London, Chelmsford and areas of Hertfordshire. The current home manager has been in post for a number of years and is now retiring and we are now looking for an energetic, hands on manager to fill the void. This is a very exciting opportunity and whoever gets it is sure to be in post for the long term. The new nursing manager will be on board to help take this service to its full potential.
The Role of The Nursing Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To work well with the Senior Management Team.
Person Specification of the Home Manager:
• Home Management experience
• Ideally a qualified nurse (Non-nurses considered)
• A relevant care management qualification
• Leadership skills.
• Self motivated.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
This position would suit an experienced Nursing Home Manager, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Nursing Home Manager position, then you will need to email your CV quoting job reference number J43670 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call [Click here to apply]
and ask for Jason.