VAC5174 – Nursing Home Manager
£65,000 p/a – Band 8c Equivalent | FT Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Large Nursing Home
An experienced Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a leading Hatfield nursing home.
The 150+ bedded home is in the Hatfield area and offers elderly, dementia and physical disability care to adults from throughout Hatfield in a home from home setting.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days/circa 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday days, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £65,000, which equates to NHS Band 8c pay rates.
• A fantastic working environment with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for:
• Proven experience working as Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
• You will be either an NMC Registered Nurse (Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or RMA qualified). Ideally you would also have an NVQ/Diploma Level 5 or have completed a recognised qualification in management in care.
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation