Job Ref; JC - 32854
Home Manager - up to £50,000 per annum, dependant on experience - 40 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for my client in the Birmingham area; we are looking for someone with the relevant experience to join their continuously expanding company!
We are looking for a Home Manger who:
• Experienced as a Registered Home Manager or Deputy Manager at least 3 years
• Must hold a relevant professional qualification (RGN / RMN / RNMH)
• Previously hold a Good or Outstanding CQC Rating
• Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
• Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health
• Demonstrates positive values
• Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
• Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
• Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
We need a Home Manager who can live our values:
• Make every day amazing - we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday
• Celebrate Uniqueness - everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of our staff and the people we support, promoting each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face
• Fun - while the day to day things need to be done we support our staff in finding fun of getting them done, we want our homes to be happy and fun places to live and work
• Be Brave - We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. We want our Managers to listen to their staff and share ideas.
• Quality - We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a in depth training programme. to get you ready for the next step in your career.
• Move Mountains - We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams and support our staff to progress in their career, we have an excellent record of internal promotions
Why join us as a Home Manager:
• Salary up to £45,000 per annum
• 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Fantastic work environment
• Plenty of opportunities for career development
• Strong support from regional operations team
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to £50,000per annum
• Registered Manager Or Deputy Manager: 3 years
• QCF Health and Social Care Level 5
• NMC Nursing Midwifery council (RGN / RMN / RNMH)