£60,000 p/a | 42 Hours – Days | Experience Essential | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in UK care home management is required to lead a leading Rotherham nursing home.
The large home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis in a homely, modern setting.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home has to offer:
* A competitive annual salary of £60,000
* A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on days, with some flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the post
* A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
* A company pension scheme
* Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
As Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN and ideally have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
* Previous and current experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large nursing home with a proven track record of success evidenced through Good/Outstanding CQC reports in addition to having experience working in a challenging service
* Possess excellent working knowledge of safeguarding legislation, CQC requirements and quality standards and their practical implementation
* A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation