Domus Recruitment- Nursing Home Manager
Calling all experienced home managers! We are representing a home manager role in a large nursing service in Wolverhampton!
The successful applicant will;
• Natural leader
• Have successfully managed nursing homes to success
• Have fantastic knowledge of CQC
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have a clean DBS
• Qualified RGN/RMN/RN registered
• Up to £55K per annum
• Full time
• Do you have established relationships with the local authorities?
• Can you market a home?
• Are you able to successfully multi-task whilst ensuring smooth running of a nursing home?
• Can you manage an established staff team?
• Do you have turn around experience?
• Are you up for the challenge?
If the answer is YES to all of these questions then please contact Lauren Delaney at Domus Recruitment on [Click here to apply]
or alternatively send your CV to [Click here to apply]
Interviews are being held immediately - ACT FAST
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN, Birmingham, RMN, Clinical Lead, Operations manager, regional manager, Wolverhampton, Nurse