Are you a committed and experienced Nursing Home Manager? If so, my Client is looking for a passionate Registered Manager to lead their Nursing and Residential Home, near Nantwich.
My Client is focussed on creating a warm and inclusive environment in which our residents feel a sense of security and belonging, while at the same time retaining their dignity and self-respect.
They never compromise on the quality of their services and their extended team includes trusted GPs, Dentists, Chiropodists and Dieticians, who all work hard to improve their residents’ quality of life. Their dementia care homes have qualified, dedicated staff who help people to maintain the identity and dignity of their residents.
My Client is looking for a Registered Manager and qualified nurse to lead their team, creating an environment that promotes dignity and independence, striving for excellence through the highest standards of care. The right candidate will be pragmatic in their approach and be able to balance running a caring and empathetic service alongside achieving business results.
What they need from you:
- Be a Registered Nurse and hold an active NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate and PIN;
- You have experience working in the health care sector;
- You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care;
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role;
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- DBS and NMC PIN paid
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Competitive Salary
- A strong support network from the Regional Manager and the wider Quality teams
We are always searching for passionate and experienced people who are prepared to continuously grow, develop, and learn. There are career progression opportunities at all levels.
Apply now online for this fantastic Registered Manager opportunity or call Jonathan on 01789867181.
Avon Search & Selection is always seeking Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post but this one is not for you, then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your next ideal position.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Practical And Pragmatic