Nursing Home Manager
Excellent salary £55,000 per annum
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company`s objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager has become available in a service situated in a picturesque location in West Bromwich with a well established care provider. This is a medium service which has a great reputation with the local community; the home is easily accessible from surrounding areas and close to local transport links.
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team. As the successful candidate you will be required to manage the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide Leadership and direction in meeting all people.
Job Requirements for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
Skills/ Qualifications for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• Previous managerial experience
• RGN/RMN - Nurse qualified
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of £55,000 per annum
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Working for a well established company
• Company Benefits and Schemes
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org