£44,000 - £45,000 p/a + Bonus– Band 8 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 45+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Romford area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working weekday days but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the role
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £44,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
* A performance-related bonus package
* Ongoing learning and development programmes
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate the clinical, operational and financial management of the home, ensuring high standards of care. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will work to ensure the home achieves and maintains full CQC compliance.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
* Ideally you will have previous experience working as Registered Manager in a UK nursing home, however experienced Deputy Managers will also be considered
* You will be a confident and proactive manager, with great communication and leadership skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Romford) .