Nursing Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Elderly Nursing Home in Boughton, Nottinghamshire
Up to £55,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Nursing Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a small Nursing Home specialising in Dementia care in Boughton, Nottinghamshire.
Package for the Nursing Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* Up to £55,000 per annum
* Market competitive rates of pay
* Specialist dementia training and support from an award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
* Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
* Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Nursing Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous experience working as a Home Manager is essential
* Strong leader and confident in delivering excellent clinical leadership and line management
* Excellent knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Nursing Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Nursing Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable