£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 42 Hours - Days | Residential Care | Small Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in dementia is required to lead and develop a leading Norfolk care home.
The 30 bedded, CQC compliant home is in a rural setting on the Norfolk/Suffolk borders near Diss and provides round the clock care and support to older people with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
• A company car
• A fantastic working environment within a leading local care group
• A great staff benefits package
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and ensuring good levels of occupancy.
Applicants for this Registered Home Manager post should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD (Non-Nurse Managers with Nursing Home management experience will also be considered)
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience in dementia and elderly mental health care
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service that doesn’t compromise on care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control