Nursing Home Manager
Up to £60,000
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager, looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, please look no further.
TTM Healthcare is working with a prestigious care home provider who have a requirement for a seasoned Nursing Home Manager to join the team at the 60 bedded nursing and residential home. The group has an existing portfolio comprising of over 30 residential and nursing homes, located across South of England. They pride themselves on the quality of their homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
They are seeking a driven and ambitious individual to be responsible for the daily management of the home and to be accountable for the operations and activities. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial acumen and share desire for success.
The home, located in Oxfordshire, is designed as modern and spacious with a lot of natural light. It is a registered home for older people with nursing and dementia care needs as well as having a specialist unit for younger people with disabilities.
This role holder will manage all aspects of the Home's operation in order to deliver high quality care to residents in accordance with organisational standards and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies. Ensuring that all company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to and that the home meets or exceeds financial targets. Building trusting and close relationships with residents and ensuring all residential and nursing care is of the highest possible standard will be essential
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous management experience within a service provision in the care sector
- Registered Nurse (PIN active) desirable
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service
- Able to grow and develop a service and ensuring quality is maintained
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.