Attention registered managers that are wanting to start a new project!!
I am currently working on behalf of a fantastic opportunity with a non-corporate company! My client is building a brand-new luxurious care home in the West Midlands and it needs a strong manager to drive it to success! Midlands. An easy commute from Stourbridge, West Brom, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, and Birmingham!
What are they looking for?
• Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
• Experience managing staff teams
• Experience increasing occupancy
• Commercial awareness
• Clinically excellent
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership and knowledge of the market
The successful applicant will;
• Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
• Will already be a registered manager of a successful home
• Be RGN or RMN Qualified
• Have a good track record with CQC
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have a clean DBS
• Ensuring quality of care for Residents
• Hold an NVQ level 5
• Hold at least 4/5 years' experience managing a service
• Up to £60K : 65K per annum
• Full time
• Performance related pay
• 28 Days Holiday
• Good reputation in the area
• Non corporate
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on [Click here to apply]
or alternatively send me your CV via email [Click here to apply]
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Home Manager,, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Nursing Manager, Deputy nursing manager, Dudley, Birmingham, Nurse