Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home in Romforf
Location: North Ockendon, Upminster
Salary: £16 per hour (Full Time = £36,600 per annum) excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available (24, 36 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days or Nights available
*Salary equivalent to Band 5/6* *Leading Private Company* *Fantastic Benefits* **Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment* *5/5 Good CQC*
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in Upminster. This beautiful nursing home has achieved a fantastic reputation within the area and has a 5/5 Good CQC. This lovely home offers a range of fantastic facilities and activities, as well as beautiful gardens for the residents to relax and unwind and has a fantastic reputation within the area.
The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a clear progression path and career development opportunities. The home has a brilliant long-standing team, have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The home has a good reputation for the high quality care that they provide. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and experienced nurses as full training and support is provided. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Online forum for all staff
- Award events
- Pet Doll Therapy
- Baby Doll Therapy
- Help with revalidation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shif
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.