OH Medical has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to based in Bolton. You will be joining an award winning inhouse Occupational Health Service. This is ideally a full time position (37 hours per week) but our client may consider 4 days a week. Due to Covid-19 the role can be part homebased, part homebased to start with. You will be lone working on this site but part of a much wider national team.
The Role requires delivery of a full OH remit:
* Health Screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
* Able to deliver presentations and reports
* Delivering the Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
* Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
* Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
* Undertaking inter site travel
* Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
What would you get?
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working
* Paid overtime,
* Comprehensive pension scheme
* Employee funded voluntary private healthcare
* Sporting activities
* Fantastic site facilities
* Bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on (phone number removed) to discuss this role in confidence.
OH Medical is a leading recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health Sector. We recruit permanent and agency Occupational Health staff nationwide