We are currently looking to source an experienced OHA to join our our client based in Preston.Â
The role will require you to work in Preston 3 days a week and peripatetic two days a week covering the North West - typically up to 30 miles around Preston where you will be visiting a mixture of public and private sector clients. Â
Main duties of the role include:Â
• To provide written reports on sickness/absence assessments and reviews to Managers, HR, and GPâs etc.
• Organise, participate and contribute to Health Promotion activities.
• Promote and advise on rehabilitation and resettlement in the workplace.
• Provide a comprehensive Health Surveillance programme.
• To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided.
• Manage and participate in the delivery of an immunisation service.
• Co-ordinate and participate in workplace risk assessments.
Requirements of the role:Â
• Registration with NMC Part 1.
• Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literacy and competence.
• Experience of Case Management and provision of OH advice.
• Experience of general medicals and health surveillance.
Salary up to Â£39,000 per annum + Car + Excellent Benefits package (Salary dependant upon experience).Â
???????To discuss further please call Simon Barratt on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)