Drs.Direct Ltd are actively recruiting on behalf of a leading provider within the Occupational Health services for an Occupational Health Advisor/Nurse.
You will be joining a proactive and motivated on-site team to help provide advice to employees to improve their health and support in returning them to work/maintaining their attendance.
General duties include:
Ensuring delivery of a first-class leading service for the supply of case management, health surveillance, health screening, Occupational Health vaccines, Drugs & Alcohol testing.
The role is varied and will consist of 20% Case Management, 50% safety critical medicals & health surveillance, including drugs and alcohol screening and 30% Walk-In Treatment/telephone Occupational Health Advice, opportunity or a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Qualifications and Experience
* NMC registered RGN
* Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
* Excellent communicator with a range of stakeholders
* Understanding of own competence, how this relates to practice and where to escalate/seek support to ensure safe practice
* Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality in OH
* Knowledge of the occupational health and employment legislation
* Case Management and provision of OH advice
* General medicals and health surveillance experience
* Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and also as part of a team