PAM Group is a highly experienced Health and Wellbeing Specialist providing services to more than 450,000 employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. PAM Group is recruiting for growth. We have an exciting business plan and we are looking to recruit professional, talented and committed Occupational Health professionals from a variety of disciplines to join our business to help us achieve our growth plans with new and existing clients in our portfolio.
We’d like to talk to interested Occupational Health professionals about opportunities to join PAM Group and be part of our continuing success story.
PAM has a diverse client portfolio and provides a stimulating work environment for its Occupational Health Advisors. We have the flexibility to provide work that fits with your career development and aspirations as well as your home life. No two days need look the same unless you want them to! The provision of training via our PAM Academy is second to none, and we foster team and partnership working where talent can shine- and is always rewarded.
As an Occupational Health Advisor at PAM you can work from home, from a PAM clinic or on a client site. You will undertake case management and produce management reports. Depending on your skills and experience you may undertake case conferences, absence reviews and case reviews. You will be supported 100% by you line manager, the regional management team and PAM Academy.
Your continuing professional development is really important to us, our in-house PAM Academy provides opportunities to learn and grow and we have a strong track record of investing in a wide range of qualifications and education programmes to help you further your career with us.
1. Registered General Nurse
2. Hold a valid NMC Pin
3. Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
4. Have experience of working with in Occupational Health role
5. Effective communicator with strong listening and empathetic skills as well as the ability to influence and engage with others.
6. Have experience dealing with complex health issues
7. Effective Report Writing Skills
8. Great Communication skills
At PAM we are passionate about people and delivering our Everyday Things That Matter Values and Behaviours to our customers and our colleagues. Our cultural philosophy is based on putting our people first, creating high performing teams who deliver great services for our clients.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious professionals to join our team, who are just as passionate about our philosophy and values as we are:
1. Hard Work & Enthusiasm; we believe hard work should be rewarded, we go the extra mile to achieve our goas and support each other and enthusiasm and passion are part of our DNA.
2. Teamwork & Friendship; our colleagues share a sense of belonging; we understand collaborative working means better decisions making and we support each other to achieve common goals.
3. Loyalty & Improvement; we are dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy mentors’ colleagues and provides support to help you be the best you can through offering a wide range of CPD opportunities.
1. We pay your auto-enrolment pension contribution of 8%, you can also make enhanced contributions which are matched up to 5%
2. You will have a life insurance scheme valued at 4 x your annual salary
3. 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
4. Health Cash Plan Scheme, which covers you for things like Opticians, Dental Treatment and even Physio if needed!
5. Flexible Working Hours
6. Access to a 24/7 EAP Counselling line
7. 24/7 GP support line
8. Amazing discounts on things like food and drink, retail and days out, all through our rewards scheme.
9. As a nurse we’ll also pay for your NMC registration and support you with your revalidation and CPD.
10. Support with Training and Development
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Professional Development