Occupational Health Advisor
To closely work with our client organisations to provide an effective and efficient
occupational health service to managers and employees.
Occupational Health Advisor Main tasks and responsibilities
* Undertake relevant health surveillance tests on client sites, including audiometry,hand arm vibration and lung function tests.
* Promote occupational health.
* To ensure that knowledge of up to date legislation and best practice relating to occupational health issues is maintained.
Occupational Health Advisor Key skills and requirements
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* Ability to prioritise workload.
* Be able to identify key issues and use initiative to refer cases for further
investigation by the Occupational Health Physician.
* Ability and willingness to travel extensively to visit client sites in various areas.
* Ability to maintain good working relationships with client employees and managers.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Educated to degree level.
The package includes a good salary and company car