Occupational Health Manager
Permanent, Full-Time (with potential for partial remote working)
We are looking for an Occupational Health Manager to join our in-house client in Oxford on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be an experienced Occupational Health professional, registered with the NMC and with experience leading an Occupational Health service.
The successful candidate will:
* Manage and lead the Occupational Health team
* Provide mentorship, guidance and motivation to other OH professionals
* Work with company directors and senior officers to shape and progress the OH service
* Ensure team knowledge and skills align with industry development and best practice
* Offer and oversee the full OH remit including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Vaccinations etc.
For more information on this role please contact Kevin at Greys on (phone number removed)
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who work with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us