Select OH are currently looking for an Occupational Health Nurse to join our client on a full time permanent basis based at their clinic in Fulham, London.
This role offers Nurses an excellent opportunity to get into the interesting field of Occupational Health.
Main duties of the role include:
* To provide a full OH/Treatment service in line with the client contract including wellbeing assessments, health promotion, advice and education, health surveillance, safety critical medicals, D&A testing etc.
* To provide professional advice, support and guidance.
* To assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health.
* To assess individual’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role.
* To provide clinical assessment of clients presenting with minor illness and injury
* To provide clinical support and cover to all Peripatetic Occupational Health Clinics managed within the contract
* To provide clinical support to the first aid provision on site
* Be a registered nurse with NMC Part 1
* Be able to evidence up to date professional knowledge
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Be able to prioritise and manage their time effectively
* Have the ability to work confidently and independently whist operating within a team framework
* Be able to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
* Demonstrate good IT literate
* Have experience within an A&E and/or an acute/practice area
Salary - Up to £36,000 per annum + Benefits Package
Experience working within Occupational Health is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
To hear more about this role please call Simon Barratt at Select OH