Team Prevent UK is the UK division of Europe’s Leading Occupational Health Provider. Being ranked as the fastest growing OH provider in the UK means that we are constantly look for great people to join our team and grow their careers with us! We’re passionate about the delivery of first class proactive and progressive Occupational Health and have a proven track record in transforming services for our clients. Our client portfolio is extensive and includes a number of global blue-chip organisations.
A new and exciting opportunity has arose for a dynamic Occupational Health Physiotherapist to join a fantastic team within a growing company. The contract involves a variety of work including on site clinics at a leading blue chip company and remote clinics (home based telephone work) on a variety of contracts across many industries.
This team is achieving remarkable results due to them being fully engaged in our vision and approach. You will begin your Team Prevent journey with a thorough training and induction programme and receive on-going support from your peers within the team as well as a dedicated regional manager. You will also have access to an effective and recognised CPD programme throughout the year.
Location: Regions: Edinburgh/Dunfermline
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Hours: Full time/Part time available with minimum of 2x clinical days on site 13.00 - 21.00, remote telephone work from home also available
* 33 days holiday rising with service
* Workplace pension
* Birthday holiday
* Employee of the Month Cash Awards
* Health care cash plan
* Training and Development
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Provide accurate, detailed and appropriate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to clients on a face-to-face or remote basis
* Provide a concise and precise report to management indicating an employee’s fitness to work and detailing any adjustments with timeframes
* Conduct workplace assessments such as DSE/Vehicle assessments as and when required and provide advice and recommendations as appropriate
* Deliver effective evidence-based rehabilitation that adheres to national clinical standards
* Utilise a bio-psychosocial approach combined with functional assessment to address barriers to work and inform robust work recommendations
Education & Qualifications
* Formal Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
* Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
* Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
* Preferrably Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics
Experience & Knowledge
* Experience of using computer software including Microsoft Office
* Occupational Health Physiotherapy experience
* Previous experience of using online/computerised reporting templates/databases
* Preferrably experience of providing functional assessment and fitness for work advice
* At least three years post-graduate clinical experience
Team Prevent offer an excellent work/life balance, unrivalled salary, benefits packages, CPD and dynamic working environment. If you meet these criteria and you are interested, then so are we! Please apply with an up-to-date CV and we will be in touch
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Physiotherapy - Edinburgh) .