Select OH are looking for a full-time experienced Occupational Health Technician to join our clients growing team. The role is 40 hours a week to be worked over 4 days.
You will be home based, where possible you will be assigned clinics near to you and Slough, you will be expected to run clinics in Slough when required. There could be occasional UK wide travel and overnight stays.
Due to the nature of the role a full driving licence will be required.
Job Type / Category
The Occupational Health Technician will undertake Health Screening and Health Surveillance for a range of clients, including:
* Audiometry (hearing test)
* Vision Screening (eyesight test)
* Spirometry (lung function)
* Hand Arm Vibration (paper screen)
* Dermatology (skin) assessment
* Biological Testing (urine and blood)
* Drug and Alcohol testing (breathalyser and urine)
Additionally the role will involve conducting health promotion and raising general health awareness and encouraging lifestyle changes to clients and workers where appropriate.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work on own, using initiative and guidance of established protocols and procedures whilst also achieving results as part of a team
* Friendly and approachable manner
* Mature and flexible approach with a willingness to develop according to the needs of the post and the service
* Ability to recognise and respond sensitively to cultural and social diversity and be tactful and diplomatic at all times
* Able to work flexibly for working days and start/finish times as per service requirements
* Experience of having worked as an Occupational Health Technician
* Excellent use of MS Office package including Outlook
* Sound educational background including a good standard of numeracy and written English.
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Health Cash Plan
To discuss this role in more detail please call Simon Barratt at Select OH