Are you an experienced Occupational Health Technician?
Custard Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an Occupational Health and wellbeing provider for an enthusiastic and energetic Occupational Health Technician.
As an OH Technician you will be required to deliver clinical and advisory services in line with company policies and values. The ideal candidate will demonstrate compliance with general mobile services standard procedures and mobile screening.
* Health screening and surveillance
* Maintenance of equipment and facilities
* Record and maintain medical reports
* Responsible for medical equipment and records off site
* Carry out screening tests:
* Height, weight, abdominal circumference and BMI calculation
* Blood pressure.
* Audiometry & Otoscope.
* Vision Testing
* Cholesterol Testing.
* Use of Cardiovascular Risk Assessor.
* Mobility & Musculoskeletal Assessment.
* Skin Health Surveillance
* HAVS Health Surveillance
* Chester Step Fitness testing
* Phlebotomy for PSA Testing
* Face Fit Mask Testing for BA Users
* Completion of clinical notes, data protection, handling of medical records and acquiring consent for all investigations.
Skills, Qualifications and experience needed:
* Relevant degree or previous experience
* Basic IT skills, including excel, word, internet and outlook
* Experience in health screening preferred
* Clean, Full UK Drivers Licence
* Excellent communicator and organisational skills
* Ability to learn new skills and concepts - Full Training Given
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role further