We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work in the community ASD and ADHD Team working with adults covering South West London.
This is a part-time position for 2.5 days to start ASAP.
Ideally, the client would like someone with recent Band 6 experience as an Occupational Therapist - however, they are willing to reviews CV's for experienced Band 5's.
Key requirements for this position:
* HCPC registered
* Recent Band 6 experience (or equivalent), will also consider Band 5 CV's
* ASD and ADHD or mental health experience
For more information, call Maisie today on (phone number removed)
We are working with a number of clients, UK wide, so if you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
What Entrada Recruitment Group can offer:
* Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way in a timely and professional manner.
* Paid weekly – on time, every time!
* We come to you – when it’s time to register, we will meet you at a location of your choice.
* Accessible – offices in Central London.
* Personalised Recruitment – tailored to your needs, our experienced consultants have years of market knowledge so will be on hand to help
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)
Activation Systems Development
Applied Structural Drying
Allowable Strength Design