Service Care Solutions have a new role available for an experienced Occupational Therapist for a new role with the local authority in Merton.
The role is to assess and monitor the needs or adults and children with physical impairments, maximising the level of independence.
You will be managing a caseload, assessing the functional abiliites and needs of users of all ages and identifying, planning and implementing interventions adhering to local authority policies.
We are currently offering a £150 sign up bonus for this position, and a £250 referral bonus if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
You should have previous relevant experience and be registered with the HCPC.
For more information about this role, please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided