GoTo Resourcing is looking to recruit a full time Occupational Therapist to work Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK. Salary up to £37,000 + depending upon experience. Band 6 equivalent. This is a permanent role working 37.5 hrs a week. Office based but with travel in the local area.
This Occupational therapist role is an exciting and diverse role with clinical and commercial aspects to it. You will act as the linchpin for prescribing professionals to ensure the correct equipment is available and provided where appropriate and needed. Reviewing equipment, providing demonstrations, training and recommendations to organisations such as Care providers are all part of this role making every day different
Benefits Package on offer for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Salary c. £37000 + negotiable depending upon experience Band 6 equivalent.
* 33 days annual holiday inclusive of public holidays (25 plus 8)
* Comprehensive sick pay scheme
* Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
* Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
* Bike to work scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Employee Assistance programme
Required skills and experience for this Occupational therapist role:
* HCPC registration
* Occupational Therapy qualification
* Experience of prescribing community equipment
* Experience of Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention including moving and handling assessments
* Health, safety and Risk-aware
Personal requirements for Occupational Therapist role:
* Ability to travel primarily within the local area
* UK Driving licence and own transport
The company and this Occupational therapist role:
Providing effective partnership working with prescribers, commissioners, retailers Care organisations and self-funders is a big part of being successful in this role. Be part of a great organization with who are rapidly growing in the UK. Be supported and surrounded by a fantastic group of healthcare professionals who will help you enjoy and get the most out of this role.
For more information and an informal chat about this role please apply with your up-to-date CV. Contact Mike at GoTo Resourcing