Occupational Therapist required to work within busy team completing assessment to support patient's transition from hospital to home.
The role covers the Preston area, therefore it is essential to have access to your own vehicle.
Full time is available on a minimum contract length of 4 months.
You must have:
• 12 months previous experience within the NHS
• HCPC registration
• Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
For more information about this role, please contact Matt @ Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
, or via email to [Click here to apply]