Our client are a leading school within the area who have excellent state of the art facilities.
As a Special Needs School they cater for a wide range of complex needs and take pride in their inclusive philosophy and commitment to their pupils.
They work with children aged 3-19 with a wide range of complex needs; all levels of learning, communication, ASD, physical, medical and sensory impairment.
They are now looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist to join their established team.
The therapist will support whole school activities as well as work in class by providing class based/small group/individual sessions for pupils.
Both their community supported living services and transitional living services are renowned as creative and positive work environments where service users and staff are encouraged to thrive.
This is a new role where the right individual will be able to develop and grow as the organisation evolves.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Degree/Masters in occupational therapy (or equivalent);
• Current HCPC registration;
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team setting;
• Strong knowledge and skills to assess/manage the occupational therapy needs of the school;
• The ability to select and apply current theory and clinical practice in the provision of occupational therapy services to relevant populations.
• The post will have regular supervision and opportunities to advance their skills with additional training
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Therapy - London) .