Occupational Therapist Support Worker
Organisation:Leicestershire County Council
Working Hours: Part Time , Hours per week - 18.5
Salary:£24,801 - Pro-Rata
Appointment Type:Fixed Term
Location:County Hall, Championship Way, Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RL
Closing date:27 February 2020 at midnight
Leicestershire County Council are excited to announce that we are looking for Occupational Therapy Support Workers to join our Crisis Response / Home First service.
If you would like to support us to develop this service and you:
* Have an NVQ3 in Health and Social Care or relevant experience
* Enjoy working in partnership with carers, colleagues and other agencies
* Are passionate about ensuring adults who use our services are able to be as independent as possible
* Thrive in working in a fast-paced environment
* Are able to work in a shift pattern covering the hour 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday with alternate weekends off
* Want to work in an organisation that has excellent pension benefits
* Want to work in an organisation where 94% of its staff believe the council is a good employer
* Would benefit from working in a supportive team where you will be developed
Then we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact Deborah Cottam on Tel: [Click here to apply]
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
For further information about working for Leicestershire County Council, please click here.
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact [Click here to apply]
Further information for this job