Maidenhead, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
£40 - £58 / hour
Office 365 Process Manager required to join a global Biotechnology company who specialise in therapies for the treatment of neurological diseases to patients worldwide.
This role is responsible for supporting the regulatory CMC strategic operations team using technology (Microsoft office 365) to improve operational effectiveness of business processes.
The Office 365 Process Manager will work to improve the interfaces, visibility of projects and communication flow within regulatory CMC Strategic Operations and the wider regulatory CMC department utilizing the Microsoft 365 suite and connecting the available applications appropriately for maximum functionality. The role is responsible for idea creation on how this technology can enhance ways of working as well as providing the operational output.
The role will also provide operational support to the global regulatory CMC strategic operations group to cover activities such as tracking activities, setting up meetings, taking minutes, system support, document management.
This role reports to the Global Regulatory CMC Business Operations and Relationship Lead, Associate Director.
This candidate must be able to work with a customer focus, be a strong communicator and have a passion for process improvement utilizing technology.
On offer for the Office 365 Process Manager is a competitive hourly rate up to £58/hour with an initial 6 month contract. The role is based in Berkshire. It may offer remote working if necessary.
Responsibilities of the Office 365 Process Manager:
* Designing and deploying solutions to enhance operational effectiveness of regulatory CMC activities using Microsoft 365 suite. Activities will include process flows, tracking and dashboards, collation of information, communication sharing, connectivity in activities.
* Improve awareness of Microsoft 365 functionality to improve operational effectiveness within the team and department and provide trainings around power BI, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI or others as applicable.
* Operational support including tracking of activities, setting up meetings, taking minutes, system support, document management.
Qualifications / Skillset required for the Office 365 Process Manager:
* Project management skills; excellent planning and organizational skills
* Strategic and results focused - ability to overcome obstacles and achieve key outcomes, ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner
* Integrity - overriding commitment to integrity and high standards in self and others
* Solution orientated mindset
* Ability to see the big picture as well as have attention to detail
* Good presentation and training skills
* Good analytical skills
* Minimum 4 years’ expert level experience in use of Microsoft applications (including Microsoft Project); must demonstrate success and deep knowledge in designing and deploying solutions to enhance operational effectiveness using Microsoft 365 suite.
* Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and within project teams, committees.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written remote working communication skills.
* Demonstrated competency in planning and tracking projects with clearly defined critical paths, delivering projects on time.
* Proven ability to create strong working relationships in a global setting with many different cultures.
* Enthusiastic orientation to teamwork. Works collaboratively, effectively, and efficiently with others internally and externally. Strong conflict resolution skills: proven abilities to effectively and expeditiously reach satisfactory resolution among all involved parties.
* Education: BS University degree in Information Technology, Business or Life Sciences; Significant experience or post graduate qualifications in Microsoft applications and specifically Microsoft 365 suite.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website