Kings Hill, Kent
£19,000 - £22,000 / year
Office Coordinator /PA
£19,000 - £22,000pa + Great Benefits
Are you a highly organised Office Coordinator? Do you have experience managing multiple busy diaries? Do you have experience working in the medical/health care sectors?
KHR have recently partnered with an established clinic offering psychological support for a variety of individuals who, due to growth, have the need to hire an experienced Office Coordinator/ PA to support their Administration Manager and Medical Professionals.
This is the ideal role for someone with previous experience in a similar role, who is organised, efficient and can demonstrate compassion and understanding with clients when required.
Office Coordinator/PA duties will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact for all staff, clients, services and other professionals
- Database management
- Preparing client files, both paper and electronic
- Registering new clients, handling personal and confidential data
- Supporting Manager with accounts, human resources and Health and Safety
- Liaise closely with the IT team, ensuring all electronics are running efficiently, making sure company website is up to date and maintained
- Ordering office supplies, ans general stock control
- Managing multiple diaries, booking appointments, setting reminders, monitoring emails and other correspondence and prioritising tasks
- Previous office management / coordination experience
- Diary management - multiple diaries
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience handling confidential information
- Computer literacy / database management
- Previous experience working in medical/health care/ clinical environments - Preferred
- Accounts knowledge - Quickbooks - Preferred
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.30am/9am - 4.30pm/5pm
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah at KHR Recruitment on (phone number removed)/
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market