We are looking for an outgoing and responsible Office Manager to take a on a busy role looking after office management and facilities duties for a well-established company in Bracknell. The successful candidate will play an integral role as part of an internal central services team. You will support the Senior Facilities Manager and Engineering team whilst being fully responsible for the delivery of a number of soft service lines. Any experience looking after cleaning, catering, security, waste and vending contracts would be highly advantageous.
The successful Office Manager / Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for
* Contract management negotiation – soft service lines
* Providing administrative and planning support to an engineering team
* Being a first point of contact for the facilities and office services team.
* Look after all soft service contracts on a daily basis. Responsible for all SLA's, ensuring KPI's are met. Holding contractors accountable as required.
* Undertaking site inductions as required
* Responsible for the checking and administration of RAMS and Work Permits
* Coordinating any reactive maintenance requests - ensuring these are prioritised and actioned accordingly
* Responsible for office moves and changes including new starters and space planning
* Consumables procurement
* Finance administration including budget tracking, raising of relevant purchase orders and processing invoices
* Involved in cost saving and sustainability initiatives
* Managing all site services facilities administration and schedules
* The sourcing and appointment of vendors and contractors and their subsequent coordination.
The successful office manager / facilities coordinator will be the dedicated point of contact for all suppliers and will coordinate both in-house and third-party contractors to deliver a superior level of service across this complex site. As the office manager / facilities coordinator you will work closely with on-site contracted and in-house teams to raise standards and ensure all occupiers receive a seamless service.
Are you the office manager / facilities Coordinator we are looking for? On a personal level. you will be a confident communicator with first class interpersonal skills, liaising with a variety of people on a daily basis, you will build relationships and instil confidence. You must have a positive, can-do attitude, be highly organised and be able to effectively manage a busy and ever-changing workload. You will be a confident with MS Office - particularly Word and Excel and any use of SAP could be advantageous.
This is working for an organisation who genuinely give back to their employees, they offer competitive salaries, a fantastic benefits package and lovely working environment