£55,000 to £64,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Leicester area is looking for an Oncology Pharmacist to join their team and play a critical part in the growth of the key service at the hospital. The hospital is high performing and has a great track record in patient care. The staff strive to provide only the best care to all patients.
About the role and what the hospital is offering:
* A competitive annual salary of between £55,000 and £64,000 depending on experience
* A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours a week
* Day Shifts
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Private medical insurance and life assurance
* Free onsite parking
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Staff discounts and rewards platform
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for working within a team of Oncology Pharmacists and assisting in the day-to-day coordination of the department. You will also be someone who can help to develop the service in line with our growth ambitions.
What we’re looking for in an Oncology Pharmacist:
* Previous experience in Oncology is essential, you should be able to hit the ground running in the environment
* Be GPHC registered – your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
* Good organisational, time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
* A genuine interest in healthcare and helping people
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Clinical Works
- Time Management
- Coordinating With Others