Operating Department Practitioner | Theatres | ODP | Band 6 | Cardiff | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Cardiff Hospital have a fantastic opportunity for an Operating Department Practitioner to join our theatres team working 37.5 hours per week.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures; you will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism. As a Theatre Practitioner you will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years anaesthetic and recovery experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy on 07715055848 or email [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires