Our Client is a multi-sector speciality distributor of raw materials and chemicals to the UK Manufacturing Industry.
They are now seeking an Operational Administrative Assistant. This position will be based in Waltham Abbey, Essex and is a part-time permanent role for 20 Hours per week.
* Managing Supplier Quality Data management.
* Effective management of Goods-in administration
* Manage & process relevant Goods-in paperwork
* Ensure Goods-in paperwork is compliant with business requirements
* Responsible for archiving goods-in paperwork and information
* Ensure Goods-in information is correct on our ERP system (Mfour)
* Ensuring data integrity on all relevant databases
* Managing Operational Qualitative databases
* Effective management of Goods-in databases
* Manage Goods-in databases required for regulatory and traceability compliance with our certification standards
* Ensure Data integrity from a qualitative perspective
* Goods-in Support. Effectively implement the processes that manage Goods- in
* Ensure correct Goods-in data processes are followed and implemented on a daily basis
* Work together with the stock team to ensure we are working optimally
* Proposing new ideas where we currently do not seem to be employing the optimal process
Qualifications and Experience
* Solid supply chain or logistics experience with some previous experience in a stock control role
* Data analysis - demonstrable Excel ability & systems
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
In return, our Client is offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd
Supplier Relationship Management