Domus have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Director to join the leading UK's Health and Social Care provider with more than 450 locations across England. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
You will take a lead and develop a culture in this region that values the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent service user care are consistently delivered.
* Lead and manage the Operational Management Team across all aspects of day to day business deliverables including monitoring performance in relation to quality performance indicators
* Review any audit or inspection reports and recommendations ensuring compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures, responding to and acting upon any recommendations as well as complaints from residents concerning safeguarding
* Flexibility is a must with some working from home however some overnight stays will be expected. They do expect their leaders to be visible to the staff and people supported.
* Support a range of commercial opportunities that arise in the region.
* Work closely with all support functions including Quality, Finance, Projects, Business Development, HR and strategy
* Model what they expect to see in everyday support.
* You must have a full driving license.
The Ideal Candidate
* We are looking for a dynamic individual with great leadership skills with a high level of experience and a background of working with staff and people who have learning disabilities and or mental health issues.
* Excellent verbal and non-verbal communications including awareness of impact of communication on desired audience. Can flex communication style dependant on situation and message.
* As one of the senior managers you must know what good looks like and be able to articulate it in a way that staff can relate too.
* Celebrates success and supports colleagues through difficult times.
* This organisation expects its staff to maintain and improve quality to the people supported and in return you will benefit from an exceptional level of internal and external training as well as a highly supportive management team, with the aim of ensuring that quality is at the heart of everything they do.
* You must be a strong leader with a wealth of experience an Understanding of CQC regulations, managing a large budget with a staff team of 600 and ensuring financial robustness as well as sustainable growth.
If you are interested in the above position call Nichole on [Click here to apply]
or email an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Key words: Operational Director, Regional Manager, Regional Manager, Area Director, Senior Manager, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Residential, Supported Living, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire