The Operations Integration Manager will report to the Senior Operations Integration Manager and will support in the management of a number of projects to support the business growth strategy.
Key Result Areas:
- Manage the integration of new business, closures and re-provisioning of services.
- Develop, publish and implement new procedures.
- Develop and continuously update project templates and documentation, taking lessons learnt into account.
- Prepare and circulate weekly reports for internal stakeholders.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made in the existing project management and reporting.
- Undertake management and mentoring of Project Administrator.
- Undertaking any training and development activities identified through supervision and appraisal in order to improve skills, knowledge and effectiveness.
- Provide administrative support with other ad hoc projects.
Key Working Relationships:
The Operations Integration Manager will establish appropriate working relationships with colleagues with whom their service area interacts.
External to the Organisation
- People we Support
- Local Authorities
- Other Care Providers
Internal to the Organisation
- Chief Operating Officer, Managing Directors, Head of Operations Integration
- Operations Manager
- Home/Service Managers
- Head office departments
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Growth Strategies
- Project Management
- Training Activities