An opportunity has arisen for a Operations Manager to oversee the South West of England for one of the largest providers of Health and Social care.
* Overseeing the day-to-day running of the services
* Ensuring the service is compliant with the legislation and regulation
* All staffing elements such as rotas, reviews, appraisals and supervisions.
* Conducting risk assessments and monitoring care plans
* Communicating with families, social workers and other professionals on behalf of the service users
* Staff recruitment and retention
* Management on the budget and finances.
If you think this job is right for you please APPLY NOW! or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Heidi The Person;
* Will have managerial experience working alongside Adults with Learning Disabilities/ Complex Needs
* Will have good communication skills both verbally and written
* Will have a Person Centred Approach to their practice
* Will have an active NMC pin
* Will have either been Registered with CQC in a previous position, or be able to become Registered.
If you think this job is right for you please APPLY NOW! or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Heidi at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.