Ophthalmic Nurse for this private excellent hospital in Somerset where they offer a range of treatments across a number of specialities including general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, gynaecology and urology
The hospital provides surgery, and outpatients and diagnostic imaging. A small treatment centre consisting of 4 theatres, one day-case and endoscopy theatre, sterile services department as well as outpatient and diagnostic facilities and currently has an "Outstanding" rating in all areas from the CQC.
In this role you will assist in the efficient running of the ophthalmology service and co-ordinate the patient's journey from admission to discharge.
Skills & Experience
* Extensive relevant experience in acute care or elective surgical nursing
* Recent experience in an ophthalmic setting
* Knowledge and skills of ophthalmic surgical care provision
* Knowledge and skills in respect of ophthalmic disease e.g. glaucoma
* Up to date hands on clinical skills including phlebotomy, IV drug administration and performing ECG's
Apart from joining an OUTSTANDING CQC service you will gain a salary of £28,500 + many incentives working for this provider
Please submit your CV for this opportunity